Bathtub or shower replacement can be overwhelmingly expensive, thus repairs are a cost effective option to make your tub or shower look new again. Bathtubs and showers new and old can be damaged in a variety of ways. Listed below are the most common examples:
- Minor scratches
- Chips – Minor damage due to an impact or fallen object.
- Cracks – Fractures in the fixture due to mishandling or a heavy impact. Repairs can be made from small hairline fractures to large multiple fractured areas.
- Holes – Either from misdrilling or through an impact.
See our Instagram page for before and after pics
- What if my tub is leaking?
- Many cracks run all the way through fiberglass and acrylic fixtures. Not to worry though, even the most extensive cracks can be repaired.
- Should I repair or replace?
- The large majority of damage is repairable. However, if we feel replacement is more cost effective, “please click link here to go to our recommended list of contractors page”.
- Is it durable?
- Our preparation is paramount in our repairs. We take our time and work hard to provide the most structural integrity possible.
- How will it look?
- Our technicians have extensive training in spray techniques and color matching to make your fixture look brand new.
- How long until I can use after repair?
- The specifications of our materials require a 48 hour cure time.
Check out our Instagram for recent repair pics! Just click the link at the top.